Welcome to India At 60!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of India at 60’s Website, located at https://indiaat60.in/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions outlined on this page, please refrain from using India at 60.
The following terms apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs onto this website and complies with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, and “Us” refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing law of in. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, India at 60 and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on India at 60. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this content from India at 60 for your personal use, subject to restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from India at 60
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from India at 60
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from India at 60
- Redistribute content from India at 60
This Agreement commences on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created using the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Certain parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in specific areas. India at 60 does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of India at 60, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the individual who posts them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, India at 60 shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
India at 60 reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or that breach these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that violates privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, or present commercial activities or unlawful activities.
By posting Comments, you grant India at 60 a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups may not hyperlink to our Web site
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive, (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services, and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot-com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses, (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us, (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of India at 60, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive, (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services, and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are an organization listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, please inform us by sending an email to India at 60. Include your name, organization name, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site
No use of India at 60’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your Website.